Kale Art Co. is committed to keeping any and all personal information collected of those individuals that visit our website (https://www.kaleartco.com) and use our online facilities secure and private.
Collection of Information:
Kale Art Co. collects various types of information:
- Voluntarily provided names, addresses, email addresses, billing and credit card information, etc which are used when you purchase our products.
- Information that is collected by us to ensure the best possible experience such as cookies, server logs, etc.
This website only collects personal information that is voluntarily and willingly given when you sign up for our mailing list, contact us, or make a purchase. It is only used for the purpose for which it was requested, and Kale Art Co. does not sell or provide your information to any third-party vendors outside of the Shopify platform which we use.
Personal Information is used to better our operations and ensure you receive your products or service in a timely manner. Kale Art Co. may contact you regarding surveys or research questionnaires, but your response to these is optional and voluntary.
Kale Art Co. may follow your activity on pages of this website to understand what times of services are most popular to you and the general public.
Kale Art Co. will disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, unless required by law if it is required to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws, and/or statutes which may be served upon Kale Art Co. and this website;
- Maintain and safeguard the rights of Kale Art Co.; and
- Safeguard the personal safety of users of https://www.kaleartco.com or the general public under demanding conditions.
Kale Art Co. maintains the right to contact you for non-marketing purposes in the case of a bug alert, security breach, account issues, or change to Kale Art Co. policies or products. Such instances may also be announced via our website or social media.
Children Under Age of 13
Kale Art Co. does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been collected on anyone under the age of thirteen, we will swiftly ensure that the information is not used or stored by our database. Anyone under the age of thirteen must obtain parental or guardian permission to use this website.
All users have the option to discontinue receiving communications from our website. If you wish to discontinue communications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of Terms
September 22, 2020